Our years of experience with satisfying our customers can’t be imitated by our competitors.
Their lower prices always reflect lower product and service standards. Our top product brands are from American companies that invest millions of dollars in research, design, and development to make superior, long-lasting products.
The products and services we offer reflect the importance of water conservation and the increased reliability one should expect from his irrigation system.
Our ecological concern is reflected in our drive to provide Grapids customers with superior lawns and gardens that use the absolute minimum amount of our precious water.
Hunter Solar Sync Sensor
Adjusts water needs based on rain showers and temperature. Too hot? Too cold? Let this system do all the work for you and adjust your irrigation needs as necessary.
-Turns the system off during rain and for the wet period after. Lowers water bills for quick payback.
Gears I-20 or taller pop ups:
- Individual head shut off
- No low head drainage
- Stronger retraction sprint to prevent mower damage
Sprays SAM, PRS or 12″:
- Taller to get over plants
- Pressure-regulated for 30% more efficiency
Drip Irrigation for Plantings
- Water from the roots
- Water loss from wind minimized
- Slower application rates for better soil infiltration
- Water savings
- Measure ET (Evapotranspiration)
- Runs system based on weather, not times
- Calculates run times using temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and rain fall – combined with plant type, soil type, shade and grade
- Lowers water bill
- Increases plant health
Pressure Regulation for Spray Heads / Zones
Maintain constant optimum pressure and uniform water distribution to eliminate the misting and fogging that can occur with higher pressures.
If damaged, cuts water loss by 70% saving time and money.
Pressure regulator built into spray, eliminating need to install more parts on site.
Adding more zones for new beds / unwatered areas
- Separate beds and lawn zone areas.
- Improve hydraulics and pressure on poorly designed zones.
- Water areas in your yard that were not previously covered.
- Remote Capability -Modular Design
- Seasonal Adjustment
- Non-volatile environment
- Multiple programs
Drip lines for pots and planter boxes
- Custom zones for flower boxes, hanging baskets, and urns
- Gets water to areas under overhangs
- Areas that otherwise wouldn’t get water when you’re away or busy
- Downspouts run away from the house
- French drains for wet and heavy soil
- Laser-measured pitches and grades
- Hydraulic systems date back at least to the 1980’s -Parts are no longer manufactured
- Change all valves and timer or install a conversion kit for the controller